Established in 1999, KASB Institute of Technology is a private higher education institution located in the major city of Karachi (population over 5,000,000 inhabitants), Sindh. Officially recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, KASB Institute of Technology (KASBIT) is a small academic Pakistani higher education institution. KASB Institute of Technology (KASBIT) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several fields of study. KASBIT provides students with several academic and non-academic facilities and services including library as well as administrative services.
KASB Institute of Technology Fee Structure
|ADP – Ecommerce||372,500|
|ADP – Digital Marketing||402.500|
|ADP – Administrative and Office Technology||402.500|
|ADP – Sales Management||402.500|
|ADP – E-commerce and Online Business||402.500|
|ADP – Web and Software Development||402.500|
|ADP – Computer Infrastructure and Software Dev.||402.500|
|BS Software Engineering||737.500|
|BS Accounting and Finance||782.500|
|BS Accountancy and Taxonomy||782.500|
|BBA 2 Years||737.500|
|MBA Programs (66 credit)||373.500|
|MBA Programs (36 credit)||213.500|
|MS Management Sciences||183.500|
|PhD in Management Sciences||528.500|
Note: Fees may change. Please make contact with university before making your final decision.
Associate Degree Program 2 Years
- Commerce (Previous B.COM)
- Digital marketing
- Administrative and Office Management
- E-commerce and Online Business Management
- Sales Management
- Web and Software development
- Computer infrastructure and networking.
- BS Computer Science
- BS Software Engineering
- BS Media Management
- BS Accountancy and Taxation
- BS Accounting & Finance BBA
- BBA 2 Years (After 14 years of Education).
- MBA (36) after 4 years Bachelors
- MBA (66) After 16 Year Non Business Schooling
- MS in Management Sciences.
Postgraduate (PhD) Degree
- PhD in Management Sciences